Monday, June 2, 2008

Weight Loss

Well, I am still on track for increasing my activity level to lose some weight. I do not have an "exercise regimen" specifically. I've never stuck to those before so I decided to try something different.

What I decided to do was just increase my activity level in general. That means going outside to play kickball or volleyball with the kids at least every other day and walking with the remaining child not in school yet during the day around the neighborhood. We played volleyball a couple of times this weekend and I just finished my morning walk for today.

Now, the activity level isn't so huge that it is burning up tons of calories each time, however, I am hoping to jump start my thyroid disease challenged metabolism...rev it up a bit. I used to have fantastic metabolism until my thyroid decided to try to annihilate itself.

Here's to this next week of keeping the activity level up.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP