Monday, June 23, 2008

Keeping toddler in her own bed

Tonight is the fourth night in a row our three year old has slept in her own bed. Yippee! This is a big deal for us because she's slept in our bed previously. I nursed her for more than two years (on demand...no set schedule) so it was just easier at night to have her there. Once I stopped nursing, it was a habit she was very attached to (as were we I think). Now, her toddler bed is at the foot of our bed but it's a start, right? Her bedroom will be finished this summer (her PaPa is going to finish the bedroom she will share with her big sister for them) and then we'll move her bed (and her) into her own room. That is going to be a big day!

As I'm typing this, she just yelled out, "mom, I not see you." I had to sit up so she knew I was here and she's content in her own bed again.

It'll be nice to have our own bedroom back...soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP