Monday, June 23, 2008

Neverending Home Improvements

With my husband up in the tree with a chainsaw this weekend and me holding the rope to pull the large branch my way so it didn't fall back on my husband at one point, my husband wasn't sure I was going to be able to keep it from falling on him. Like I'd let that large branch of the tree hit him (see the picture in the previous post...the one he was resting on was the one that was coming down when I was holding it...not with him on it at the time obviously, lol)! It prompted my mother-in-law to ask how our term life insurance was, lol. We're both insured so our kids aren't left penniless if something happens to one or the other or both of us. I hope it never comes to that, but we have to be responsible parents and ensure our kids are taken care of whether we are around or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 24, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

I'm in my 20s and I signed up for a globe term life insurance policy. It never hurts to think about the future...

Syn July 1, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

I've had it thru my employer since I was 19 but once my husband and I started having kids, we took out our own policy too. I want to make sure my kids will be taken care of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP