Monday, June 16, 2008

Three Little Girls Crying

I brushed Jack so he looked pretty for his ride to his new owner's house, kissed his cute little horse head and said my good-byes. My four kids all said their good-byes to him while he was still in his stall (with one daughter crying already). When he was led out of his stall to the trailer, I ended up with three little girls crying (my son's eyes just watered but the girls were waterworks...even the three year old). I had sent them out to the swingset so they wouldn't be underfoot and safely out of the way. I could hear them sobbing out in the yard from the trailer.

It's hard to think about Jack not being there anymore waiting at the gate for us.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP