Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Need A Photography Class

I want to take a photography class or at least find the best place online (or best book) to teach me (digital photography for a big dummy maybe?). I take thousands of pictures a year (mostly of my kids 'cause I happen to be in love with every one of 'em) but I don't just want to "shoot and point" anymore. I want to learn what all the other functions on my digital camera will do. I want to learn about lighting, backgrounds, and angles.

Since I love to take pictures, I've thought about starting a blog just for photos, but I really think I have a lot of learning to do first before I could dare start putting pics up on a blog designated just for photos.

Anybody have any good ideas on an inexpensive way to learn how to shoot better pictures?

2 comments:

Abas KS June 19, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

prophotolife.com

learn about photography & having your own photo studio.

money.aimvotal.com

read about DSLR, fun reviews of photo equipment, & share experiences.

Syn July 1, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

Thank you! I'll check out the links you gave me.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP