Monday, June 30, 2008

Holy Cow!!!

I am sitting in my living room getting my toddler dressed this morning when I see something large out of the corner of my eye on the road. My initial reaction was thinking it was an Amish buggy going by until I looked.

"Holy crap, there are cows on the road!"

Two very large black cows went trotting down the road towards town. I live within the village limits so this was a HUGE surprise.

I call our local police department (who doesn't answer)...small towns I guess. So, I call the county sheriff's office and with both of us trying not to laugh, they'll send somebody out.

They'd gone by too fast before I could get my camera. I wish I could've gotten a picture of two cows trotting down the town road, heading to town.

That is definitely not something I've ever seen before in this town, lol. It looks like somebody lost their 4H project out in the country.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP