Thursday, June 19, 2008

4 Kids & Wal-Mart

Taking four kids to Wal-Mart all at once is never a good idea. I just did that. I have a roaring headache and a short temper to show for it. I made a deal with the kids that if we were going, that they would have to behave and not ask me for anything and I would get them snacks for when they watch Camp Rock tomorrow night. All four agreed. I should've known better. The older kids did good but my youngest...it didn't last. She wanted everything she saw and then proceeded to cry loudly while standing in line at the check-out, during check-out, and out the door because I wouldn't give in to her.

Then we are pulling out and she wants McDonald's. No way in you know where am I now going to McDonald's! Not after that behavior at Wal-Mart. So, then I get the little voice, "I'll behave." Yeah, sure, now that we are done shopping you will. I drove home. I wanted to give in to that little voice, but I know I can't. Being flat broke helped my decision, lol.

1 comments:

Dette June 20, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Oh man - I hear you. Your timing is a trip - I'm in the middle of a post talking about temper tantrums in public - lol. Should be up by tomorrow.

TGIF!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP