Thursday, June 5, 2008

Myers-Briggs Typology Test

My daughter and I just got back from the barn. It is SIZZLIN outside! I can't believe how miserable it already is and the heat isn't over yet for today. It's too hot now in the day to go for my daily walk unless I want to drop from heatstroke. It's getting into the 90's today. I am so not looking forward to this heat for the next several months...what I wouldn't give for central air right now - bad, bad things.

I was tagged by Muthahood Crib to take the Myers-Briggs Typology Test. This is the short version (72 short multiple choice questions). This test is supposed to tell me my type formula along with strengths/preferences with personality type description. Here's my results:

  • Introverted: 89
  • Intuitive: 25
  • Thinking: 12
  • Judging: 33

My Type: INTJ

I am:

  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

Famous People of My Type:

Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton

<*start copy*>

The Myers-Briggs typology test. Imagine, finding the blog of another person that shares a similar (or maybe even the same) personality type as you.

If you are curious to see what personality traits others bloggers have and what dominant type of person fills the pages of the blogosphere with anything from personal journals to information rich SEO blogs.

RULES:

1) Do the test.

2) Post your result on your blog.

3) Go to OMB’s blog and message him so he can include you in the compilation of test takers and their results post in his blog.

4) Post your link here after the person who tagged you.Outside My Brain; Earthly Explorations; Muthahood Crib; Syn's Life; YOUR LINK HERE

5) Pass this tag to every blogger you wish to take the test.

<*end copy*>

I AM TAGGING: The Life of an Unbalanced Libra

4 comments:

Unbalanced Libra June 5, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

That link takes me to the Jung Typology Test, is that the right one?

Syn June 5, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Yes, that's the right one.

Outside My Brain June 6, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

Syn, it's nice to meet you. I enjoyed your post. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have added your blog, with it's link, to the list.

I hope I can send you some traffic. Be sure to come back often and check out the blogs of others in your personality type, you might meet some new friends.

Have a great day!

Dette June 6, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

What at trip - you're an "I" too! lol - hope you guys stay cool this weekend.

T.G.I.F.!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP