Monday, June 30, 2008

Hibiscus


My hibiscus bloomed today...not just a couple blooms but at least half a dozen. They are so pretty that I had to post a picture.

I don't have a green thumb. I have killed any and all indoor plants that I've ever owned but these will stay outdoors for a good part of the year (which gives them a fighting chance), until it starts getting cooler at night, so I am hoping this plant will thrive despite my lack of a green thumb.

They are so pretty that they have me wanting to go out and buy a few more for around my deck. I've heard they are hard to care for though. I don't know if that is right or not but I'm hoping not. The odds are already stacked against me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP