Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Billy Idol Getting Closer

June is almost over. That means August is that much closer and I am SO excited about the Billy Idol/Def Leppard concert we are attending. I love Billy Idol!! Momma is gonna rock!!!

I googled him today and came upon this great blog, punk turns 30. You can find a lot of vintage punk pictures that are just fantastic! It's not just Billy Idol, though those are definitely awesome. There is David Bowie, Blondie, Joan Jett, Sex Pistols and a whole lot more!

When I was a kid who liked Billy Idol, all I knew was what he looked like and his famous songs (and that my father hated him). All the behind the scenes partying of punk rock stars, pop stars, etc. and such was beyond me at that time. I had no idea.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP