Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jeffers Equine Takes Care of Your Horse

We have two horses that we love. They are a joy to be around and a great stress reliever when everyday stress starts to get to me. When I get stressed, all my husband has to say is, "go to the stable" and I am out the door to unwind. They give us so much and we want to make sure they are taken care of right so they remain happy and healthy horses. They deserve fantastic care. We do this by making sure they have good care, the right horse supplies, and a lot of loving scritches in their favorite scratch spots.


Jeffers Equine offers everything you need to take great care of your equine friends at a discount. Now I am off to shop for a breastplate to keep Rex's saddle from slipping.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP