Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Billy Idol in Concert

Guess who we are going to see in concert in August? One guess? LOL. I am SO excited. I know he's older now than he was way back when I was hot for him as a teenager, but who cares (aren't we all)! I can't wait!! Section 203 just off stage left - here we come!! *lovely sigh* I hope this venue allows cameras because I think we're close enough for some good pictures!

Billy Idol was the musician my father hated (well, him and Prince) and I drooled over. Look at this picture though! The lips! Who wouldn't drool?

I am going to be a puddle at the concert. Billy Idol is playing with Def Leppard. I better lose these extra lbs. so I can dress like I want to for a rock concert...hot concert, less clothing.

My eleven year old daughter loves Billy Idol now. I've been listening to his Greatest Hits cd (the picture) for weeks now and she's been enjoying it as much as I have. I just won her a poster off of ebay yesterday, but I really want to find her some really good ones that don't have tack and tape marks like the ones on ebay do. She's mad at me because we aren't taking her to the concert. I keep getting dirty looks. She is expecting me to get some really good pictures from the concert.

So, the one question remains:

Should I rat my hair up about six inches from my head and use a whole can of Aqua Net hairspray on it to REALLY go back to the 80's or what?
That's a joke, but this mother of four is going to have an awesome time!!

1 comments:

Axelle jones,  August 28, 2012 at 8:16 AM  

You are so so lucky, i saw Billy back in 87, when i was the ripe old age of 21: funny thing was, i just had my gall bladder removed a month before and i was so upset i wouldnt be able to go to the concert, and i swore that i would crawl there if it killed me. Anyway i went and omg he was so gorgeous. My cuz and i had the best seats @ sydney entertainment centre on the dance floor and he stood on the big speakers and sang Rebel Yell. It was a night i will never forget. I still love him today.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP