Monday, June 16, 2008

If you live in Detroit and you care...

Al Gore is endorsing Obama tonight in Detroit. Big whoop.

I am so disgusted with the candidates we have to vote for. Seriously, I have never felt so discouraged about the next four years in this country as I do now. This country is in serious trouble and there isn't one candidate that I feel is going to change that.

Terrorism was at the top of everybody's list a few years ago. This year, I think it is the rising cost of everything we need to live - gas and food for example. With that comes the problem of making our house payments while our expenses go up. I worry about how hard it is going to be for our family to make ends meet. It was hard enough supporting two households (in the form of child support) before. Now? My kids, our household, will suffer.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP