Monday, June 30, 2008

Child Plays with Cobra Snake

I realize this cobra wouldn't have its teeth to be doing this, but to see this child playing with a cobra...this video disturbed me. Creepy.



We have a snake. It's just a little corn snake. Even so, our toddler has never been allowed to touch him. Willy has not bitten (yet) but 1) I wouldn't want there to be a first time with our toddler; and 2) salmonella.

This child in the video is younger than my youngest and babies are constantly putting things in their mouth...a little salmonella and snakes tail? Sure! Even after touching the snake...what if this baby puts his hands immediately into his mouth as children do?

This video hurt my stomach.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP