Sunday, June 1, 2008

Desperately Seeking Computer Knowledge

My laptop isn't that old but it is already obsolete! I am in serious need of an upgrade to stop the freeze ups and shut downs. Nothing is more annoying than being in the middle of something and having the screen freeze indefinitely on you.

I need more ram (random access memory) for my computer. Unfortunately, I am a bit "hardware challenged" so I've not been sure what to buy so I procrastinated on buying anything. With 4ALLMEMORY, I don't need to put it off anymore because I'm not clueless anymore. They have the ability on their web site to tell you exactly what you need after answering a few simple questions about your system. I don't feel so computer illiterate anymore!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP