Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dolce (the dog, not the designer)

Dolce
This is Dolce (if you have a problem pronouncing her name, check here). She is a Labradoodle pup. Dolce flew from Kentucky to her new home with my sisters to be loved and spoiled. Isn't she adorable? I love her eyes! She loves kids, loves the water, and was very easily potty-trained (my kinda dog says the owner of a beagle/sheltie mix who doesn't want to potty train properly...the dog, not me, lol...I'm perfectly potty-trained). If my sister brings her to Ohio, she better watch her 'cause this Buckeye might steal her.

Dolce just met her new puppy sister this week. Her little sister flew in from Kentucky to live at her new home with Dolce too. I'm still waiting for pictures of the newest addition. *sigh* I wait...and I wait...and I wait. Oh, woe is me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP