Thursday, June 26, 2008

Orlando Vacation

My sister-in-law was telling our three year old on the phone the other day that she lived next door to Mickey Mouse and that we should bring her down there to see her (and Mickey, of course). My husband, as a child, always went on Orlando vacations. My kids haven't been yet. In all of my 36 years, I have never been either. My kids have asked to go to meet Mickey many times, but I want to wait until our youngest is a couple years older so she'll remember it (and let's face it, it'll make it easier on me if she is past the toddler - and temper tantrum - stage).

We'll plan a vacation to Orlando. It is one of those vacations that have to happen. How can you deny a child Disney? How can I deny my husband Disney? He wants to go just as much as the kids.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP