Monday, June 23, 2008

Hubby in the Kitchen

I made banana bread yesterday with fresh bananas. I left to take my mother-in-law to the stable while it was in the oven leaving my husband to take it out and flip it out after 15 minutes - - what the directions say).

< - - When I came home, this is what I saw. Apparently, my husband didn't let it cool for 15 minutes first. He flipped it over and when it didn't fall out, he banged the crap out of it while it fell out in pieces. I laughed and had to take a picture. His excuse was that I didn't leave him directions. Never mind that I left the box sitting right by the stove with the directions in it, lol.

It was still good. We ate it in chunks instead of slices.

2 comments:

Dette June 23, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

Yummmm... I bet the house smelled wonderful!!! Glad to hear the weekend went well with everyone :)

Syn June 24, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

It was good even in chunks as it was, lol. I laughed because it didn't surprise me. My mother in law said she would've been mad but I couldn't do anything but laugh and tell him I was taking a picture to preserve it forever.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP