Friday, June 27, 2008

Gas is pushing everything up and then some

We had a chain link fence quote about 1-1/2 years ago but we didn't get the fence at the time. I had the same company out yesterday to update the quote as I desperately want the fence for the dogs (who run out the door behind the kids and think it is fun and games to bolt around the yard and pretend they don't hear you). It will be safer for them to have a fence. However, the price has nearly doubled! He said it was because the price of gas is driving everything up but DOUBLE in 1-1/2 years time? Price gouging much!?! My gosh!

Gas prices are terrible. I know that. Everyone knows that, but I am so dang tired of the high cost of living the last couple years - it is rising so quickly and wages certainly aren't keeping up with them. How is anybody expected to provide appropriately for their family anymore?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP