Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weight Loss Meme

I have joined an online weight loss meme for incentive to help me keep exercising to lose weight. I first saw it on the blog of an online friend, Muthahood Crib. So, I followed the bread crumbs (they're carb free bread crumbs:) to the origination of the meme and signed up! Every Tuesday, I will post the results on my blog for the whole world to see, goddess help me.

I would like to lose a tad all over but I really have to lose the weight around the middle. That's my bad spot. It's not good for my back as my lower back spasms remind me all of the time. My husband doesn't want me to lose weight. He says he likes me just the way that I am, I've had four kids, I have thyroid disease, yada yada yada. He's being a nice guy 'cause, of course, he wants to keep up great after dark marital relations, lol. He knows what to tell a woman so he doesn't get into trouble.

I see reality staring back at me in the mirror though. It's time to do something about it. Besides, this gal is going to a Billy Idol/Def Leppart rock concert in August and I plan to dress like it for Billy! *gushy sigh* Momma is dusting off the bar clothes and going out to have some fun!

Check back on Tuesdays to see the results. Here's hoping they are all good results, lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 25, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

Whoo-hoo!! You go, girl - did you already let Leigh know so she can add you to the list?

I really think this will help me stay on track... At least, I hope!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP