Friday, June 13, 2008

Missing My Mountains

I am wishing for the Smoky Mountains. We haven't been back in a few years and I miss them (even if I have to take a Dramamine to drive through them, I still love them...odd huh?). Next time we go, I think I need to get a travel guide and drive through Tennessee to the other side and actually vacation on the North Carolina side. We visited that side briefly (went to the Cherokee Reservation) but I'd actually like to vacation there for several days.

There are only so many time you can go to Gatlinburg, TN. I've been there several times already and I don't want to do the "tourist" route again. I want to find an out of the way spot and enjoy nature and family. That's the best vacation to me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP