Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blogger vs Wordpress

I use blogger for all of my blogs so they are all in one spot. When looking for templates for it, I found that Wordpress has a larger selection of very nice templates. I hope to see more blogger templates available because I would imagine switching all my blogs over to Wordpress would be a hassle. I also hope Blogger gets a "Categories" widget soon. I know there is a way to do it manually, but I developed a piercing headache reading the details of it the other day and had to leave it be.

While I'm on the topic of blogs, all of my blogs have their own domain but are hosted at blogger. I'm wondering if it would be better for me to host them on my own space and how much it'd cost. Anybody have any opinions on that?

These are the blogs I'd have to move:

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 23, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP