Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Exercise Update

Well, I started exercising again. The last couple of days has seen me playing countless volleyball games. I have the sore forearm to prove it. Ouch! We play several games a day with all of the kids. Sometimes, it is girls against boys. Sometimes, it is hubby and me against five of the kids (we still win though they have fun making fun of the "old people").

Here is to hoping this jump starts the weight loss...AGAIN. I was doing good and then it kind of petered out with the daily rain almost everyday over the last few weeks.

Come on weight, go away.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 17, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

Hey - that's awesome - good for you!

Let me tell you - ever since I joined "Taking it off together Tuesday" - it's really helped me make better choices. I love it!

You're always welcome to join in and send your weigh in's to Leigh at eternal-flux.com. She's our guru. :)

~Dette

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP