Monday, July 14, 2008

Todd Doxey Dies

After jumping into a river from a bridge around 3:20 p.m. and swimming towards a boat ramp, Todd Doxey (University of Oregon football player) had trouble keeping his head above water. He was pulled out of the water and CPR performed on him. He later died at the hospital at 8:05 p.m.

I am sure University football plans are stunned to hear of this news - a strong young man dying. As a parent, I can't imagine the horror his family must feel and must endure in the coming days (weeks, months, years). I don't want to ever bury one of my kids. I don't ever want to have to think about everything they will never experience in life or never having them within arms reach again. Very sad for the family.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP