Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ugh...I need to wake up

I stayed up too late last night and now I am paying for it today. I have lots of work to do this morning and I am so dead tired. I hate that foggy feeling. I need to jump in the shower and wake myself up; perhaps have some tea too. I don't know what else to do to wake myself up. Any ideas?

Entertainment news is pretty slim this morning. Angelina Jolie is in the hospital waiting for the time to deliver her twins, which was all over the news yesterday. There is the Emmy information on who didn't get nominated (don't care).

World news is about the same too unfortunately. There are people dying on the other side of the world, just like on this of the ocean. A Palestinian construction worker killed three and a bulldozer was rammed into a bus, killing three. What a depressing day. Perhaps I should go back to bed and wake up to try the day over again. It's not starting out very well just yet.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP