Saturday, July 19, 2008

iPod or iPhone?

I did a three day paying survey which is great. The money is so needed right now, especially after having my stepkids here. I spent about $350 in groceries this last week! OMG!!!

Anyhow, onto the really good news...

I won the survey's drawing too so I get to pick from an iPod or an iPhone. How cool is that? My cell plan won't allow for an iPhone I don't think (though I will definitely check) but I'm not sure how much I'd use an iPod unless I get a docking station and can listen to it throughout the room so I can still hear the kids (hmmm...maybe ear plugs with all these kids would be a good thing). We will have to see. I haven't received the information in the mail yet so I don't have to make a decision right now. Either way, I am happy I won. I don't usually win things. Too bad it wasn't a few million in a lottery but I'll take this, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 24, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Wowzers! Congrats on the win - what did you choose???

I'm with Verizon, so I wouldn't be able to use the iPhone either, but I love, love, love my iPod. We bought a boom box to play the iPod outside (and for scary music during Halloween!), and when we travel, we have a mini-boom box (affectionately named Trixxy because it's the only pink thing I own) that can pump up the music in the car, in a hotel - anywhere.

How've you been girl? Hope you are well! ~Dette

Syn July 24, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

I haven't ordered it yet but it is going to be an iPod. My gift card came in the mail this morning for whatever I want. I think I am going to get the IPod Touch and pretend I am spoiled, lol. We have Sprint and it looks like iPhone is just an AT&T thang:(

We did go out and get a bookshelf stereo system that has an iPod docking station on it already so I will be able to play it thru my stereo.

Trixie is my daughter's dog's name. She picked a girly name and she HATES girly (she doesn't like pink either, lol).

I've been good. My stepkids are back at their mom's so we went from six to "just" our four kids, lol. They're keeping me busy. We've been to speech, McD's, store for baklava and the horse stables already this morning. Now, they're whining for the pool (and I am whining for a clean house).

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP