Friday, July 4, 2008

Give Your Man What He Wants

Between the music sets with my husband playing guitar and singing, the dart games that I sometimes won, and under the pool table light of the pool games I always lost to him, my husband and I fell in love. It didn't take long for either one of us for it to happen.

Now that I have probably grossed out everybody reading this here with mush, it does bring back good memories. We could bring back those memories in the comfort of our own home with a game room. We could put the kids to bed, get ourselves a cold drink, and I could lose to my husband in a game of billiards again.

If you want to create a game room in your home, Border Billiards has everything you need from cues to racks to pool table lights. With free shipping on orders over $25 to the lower 48 states, you get it fast and you get it free. Check out the specials and stock up on accessories for your game room. My husband would love a game room. I would imagine your husbands would too!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP