Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gardasil Information

Before reading about all of the adverse reactions to Gardasil, I was swaying more towards giving it to my daughters. I had some time to consider it though so I didn't allow the doctor to give it to my oldest a year ago when she had wanted to. I wanted to look into it more first. I am very glad I did.

The amount of adverse reactions and deaths is into the 8,000's now. To read more about it, check it out here.

Bottom line for me is that my daughters will not be receiving this vaccine. They are talking about giving it to boys as well. My son will not be receiving this vaccine either. If any state or school tries to make it mandatory, I will raise heck about it.

1 comments:

William Locksley July 23, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

There is important background info in "Fatal Probe", a little book written a few years ago that can be found on Amazon. He seems to have been out there warning women about this for years.

The primary focus of the book is to uncover facts concerning the cross-infection of women during their visits to the offices of their medical providers. However, there is relevant, previously undisclosed information that challenges the efficacy of the Gardacil tests.

btw: It seems there is also concern regarding the fact that the Merck-sponsored testing did not use true saline injections in most of their control groups. They were 'laced' with aluminum, which totally confuses the results.

Be patient, in that they seem to not be able to keep them in stock.

williamsimmons@usnewsservice.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP