Saturday, July 12, 2008

Free Kibble for Cats and Dogs

I posted about this on my Cowgirl Up blog, but that is more a personal journal so I thought I'd better cross-post it here where there are more readers to see it.

It's about Freekibble.com. Here's a summary of that post:

Since April 1, 2008, as of the time I am typing this now, 1,213,290 pieces of kibble have been donated for dogs.

Go ahead and play it. It will only take 10 seconds at most of your time and you will help feed a dog in need. You can play this game once a day so remember to bookmark and go back everyday.


If you are a cat lover, don't forget Free Kibble Kat (http://www.freekibblekat.com/). Again, it is 20 free pieces of kibble for a kitty in need. Click below and take ten seconds to feed a cat in need.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP