Sunday, July 13, 2008

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Add to the Family

I am not real big on following celebrity news or even liking very many of them. However, I do have a few that I like. Two of my favorite of the celebrity crowd had their babies on July 12th! Angelina Jolie gave birth via c-section to a little boy named Knox Leon (great name) and Vivienne Marcheline (another great name). Baby Vivienne was named after Angelina's mother, actress Marcheline Bertrand, who died in January of last year of ovarian cancer. She was 56 when she passed. Angelina was reported to have close to her mother.

What do you want to bet that Knox and Vivienne becomes the next great baby names? I can see the kindergartens in 5-6 years will probably have at least one of each in each class!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP