Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nokia N82 Silver Cell Phone

I love my cell phone but I wish it had a better camera. The pictures, no matter how advanced I thought my phone was when I bought it, are very low quality. Then I run across this cell phone that has up to a 5 mega pixel camera! Five! That's better than a lot of cameras on the market! It's called the Nokia N82 Silver.

I am a photography nut so I wish I had a better camera on my cell phone for those moments when lugging my digital camera around isn't possible. I miss a lot (like seeing two loose cows go down the road in front of my house last week when I live in the village, not out in the country). I really would've liked to have had a camera in my hand then!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP