Friday, July 25, 2008

Comments by "Anonymous"

Anonymous Commentors - do they not have an account with blogger and therefore have to be "anonymous" innocently enough or are they hiding behind "anonymous" because they don't have the nerve to give a name or be tracked back to an email or blog?

I don't mind anonymous comments left. I honestly don't. Not everybody has an account and do not spend a lot of time on blogger blogs to make getting one worth it. That's no biggie. 99.9% of comments are encouraged and welcomed!! (So, if you are reading this, leave me a comment, lol.)

There is one person who has left about a dozen comments on my blog under "anonymous" that I will not post. Why?

  1. It has nothing to do with the post they are commenting on. Totally different topic.

  2. They hide behind "anonymous" - - if they don't have the you know whats to stand behind what they say, then they shouldn't say it. Period. I think they are hiding behind it because after that many comments, you'd think if they were legit then they would have registered by now. Coward.

  3. Finally, leaving a slew of comments saying the same thing is just plain stupid. If you have something to say, go say it on your own blog instead of bombarding mine.
For the rest of my anonymous commentors, feel free to keep posting. I am just trying to get one bozo in particular to leave me alone.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP