Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bennigan's Grill & Tavern Closing?

Rumors around the Internet say Bennigan's is closing several restaurants. I can't get on their site to see if it is true, how many or if it is all of them that are closing. I haven't been to a Bennigan's in over 15 years. I enjoyed the food and atmosphere when I was there but they didn't have them located convenient enough for me to dine at regularly. There were other restaurants that were similar (Applebee's and TGI Friday's come to mind) that were better located and more convenient.

I have seen reports of doors closing around Chicago and then others that they are closing their doors nation-wide. Employees don't even know if it is a temporary or permanent closure. I guess time will tell.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP