Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun With Dick and Jane

My husband wanted to watch Fun With Dick and Jane (with Tea Leoni and Jim Carrey) on television tonight. I have already seen it once and once was ok with me. I don't like watching movies over and over again unless they are just super fantastic movies. This one was ok to watch once - not twice.

So, I am upstairs playing around on my computer, waiting for my daughter to get home from the horse show while hubby is downstairs I am sure watching Fun With Dick and Jane. I guess I could clean house but who wants to clean at 11:00 p.m. at night? Not moi.

My daughter went to a horse show with our horse trainer and a lot of the girls that ride at the stable with her. This is the first time she's been out this late without being with a parent. She's not likely to be home for a couple more hours yet and I am SO sleepy...trying to stay awake.

Oh gosh, I just heard police sirens. I know it's not her as they are still at the show but my stomach clenched anyway. Silly mom.

Is this what I am destined to do until she turns 18 (wait up for her to make sure she gets in the door okay)?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP