Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Sick of Them!!!

I do laundry at night. I just went to grab a handful of laundry laying on my floor and a big, black spider went scurrying into a towel I left behind. After I about wet my pants, I grabbed my husband's boot (I'm not going to use mine!) and squished him where he sat. Unfortunately, he sat on my three year old daughter's Blues Clues towel and she was there to see him die there too. So, after she yelled about that, I told her that her daddy would take care of it tomorrow and her favorite towel would be ok. Thankfully, she was ok with her daddy taking care of the dead spider tomorrow laying on her favorite towel. I just wish he'd been in the room TONIGHT to kill the dang then when it gave me a heart attack.

So, my heart is still racing a little bit from the spider scare and now we have a bad storm brewing outside right now. I hate night time storms. I never feel like I can sleep without worry until I am sure the threat has passed. The strong part will be here soon and I am crossing my fingers that we don't lose power.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP