Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mommy Vacation!!

Mommy vacation! Oops, what I meant to say was that school resumes in less than a month and the kids will be back in school. If our youngest qualifies for speech therapy through the schools, she will be going to pre-school for half a day as well. *imagine me leaning back across the arm of our love seat with my hand across my brow in my best southern accent* Whatever will I do with myself?

LOL.

Yeah, school will be back in session soon. OK, getting up that early doesn't thrill me but a few hours to myself does. I don't think that makes me a bad mom. I think it means I am still sane enough to want some time for myself. Perhaps take a bubble bath. Perhaps spend more time at the stable. Perhaps spend more time growing my home business. What I WON'T be doing is sitting around on my duff watching television and eating bon bons so y'all can get that idea out of your head right now. The possibilities are endless.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP