Friday, July 11, 2008

Genie Francis back on General Hospital

For all of you General Hospital fans, Genie Francis (one half of the famous couple: Luke and Laura) is coming back to General Hospital for a short visit in August. It is supposed to be a mother - daughter visit with the character, Lulu.

I can never catch General Hospital during the day on ABC but I try to catch it at night on Soapnet. I am waiting for Jason & Liz to get back together!! Those are my two favorite character couples.

Look for Genie Francis starting August 26th.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 8, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

I wish they would just get Luke back and keep Genie on GH for good - maybe have Lulu go through the illness Genie has, let Genie be there for her family.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP