Saturday, May 17, 2008

Exercise

My husband bikes about 60 miles a week. Not because he has to (he does have a car though with the gas prices the way they are, biking is looking better and better); he does it because he loves it. It is how he keeps in shape. These 60 miles, he recently informed me, is cutting back from his usual. His usual was double that per week. *twirls and faint*

OK, I picked myself back up off the floor and realized I don't have one percent of the willpower he does. At this point, I don't know if I could go one mile without having an asthma attack (or heart attack). That's pretty bad. I am six years younger than he is and physically, he is probably 20 years younger than me. That's really bad (for me health-wise).

What is it about some people that they can do this and enjoy it? Where do they find the willpower and ambition? I need some. Anybody have any they want to give away?

1 comments:

Dette May 17, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

O.M.G.

I need to figure out how I can get myself some motivation like that. Yes, I'm happy and I feel good after exercising, but it's just not enough to get me EXCITED about doing it again.

I heard biking is great because you're outdoors, the scenery changes... but then you remember you have to tow the little monsters as well...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP