Monday, May 5, 2008

Thanks Stylish Weblog!

I am an amateur when it comes to computers and all their quirks. When I bought my new laptop with Vista late last year, the user accounts had me feeling very inadequate. I think I thought that I knew more than I did until I met Vista and my first obstacle – the user account controls. Should I be an administrator or standard user? I flip flopped between both because I didn’t know what to do, which isn’t really efficient obviously. I wondered if I could turn it off safely. I didn’t know until I read Stylish Weblog. Now I not only understand what it is, but I know how to turn it off if I want to with the step-by-step directions!

I have something on my new laptop called Windows Defender. Huh? That was my reaction until I read up on it on Stylist Weblog. Being a part of this spyware community wasn’t so daunting after learning a little about it.

I needed a good design blog so I am glad I found this informative web site. Stylish Weblog is a programming blog loaded with plenty of useful information like transferring files, privacy settings, the dreaded back up, user accounts, spyware information and troubleshooting. I think everybody who uses a computer could find something helpful in this blog. It has helped me tremendously already.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP