Monday, May 12, 2008

ADHD - is Omega-3 a breakthrough?

I've been doing some research because my husband's son has ADHD. He's gone from medication and all A's to no medication and D's! He was supposed to be seen by other doctors but that hasn't been done yet. It's sad to see his grades all year long looking like this and nothing being done about it.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...I ran across an article online that talked about promising research for Omega-3 helping children with ADHD. So, I searched and found many, many articles about it. I talked about it on my other blog but I thought I should mention it here since it is so very important. There are too many kids being diagnosed with ADHD. It's beyond time to do something about it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP