Friday, May 2, 2008

Sometimes, I am really weird

Do you ever have those times when you are giddy-goofy-weird or is it just me? Sometimes, I get weird. I'm sure my husband would agree with that statement. I mean, I can be serious and responsible and all that. I have to be as a parent. However, sometimes I can be such a goofy ditz - sassy, joking, giddy. Well, I am always sassy but I get giddy-weird too but not all the time. Maybe it is hormonal. I should keep track on the calendar to see if it is hormonal. Maybe it is when I am about to crack, lol. Lord knows with some of the stresses we've been under over the years that I've come close. Is it just me or do you ever get that way too? Please don't tell me I am the only loon!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP