Monday, May 5, 2008

My Crazy Eights

I was tagged by my new blogging friend, Dette at Dance of Motherhood, to post eight crazy random things about myself. I am a bit loopy so this shouldn't be too hard, lol. This is my first blogging meme, lol. Thanks, Dette!

Here are my CrAzY EiGhTs:

  1. I am actually quiet in real life (except with immediate family as my poor husband would attest to...he thinks I talk too much).

  2. I have a very dirty mind - in the GUTTER all of the time. My nickname in high school was "nympho" (only because of my dirty mind and dirty mouth, not for any other reason!!).

  3. I have a strong backbone for standing up for things that I don't think are right where it affects me or my family...very strong sense of justice. I get quite nasty if anybody messes with my family, as I'm sure my husband's ex-girlfriend would agree:)

  4. I am a slob. I hate to clean. I do the basics because it's necessary but I leave the deeper cleaning to my husband (like the bathrooms:) Works good for me, lol.

  5. I can burp like you would not believe with Pepsi (give me a burping contest with a man and I'll stand toe to toe with ya), though I have never done it in front of my husband. In fact, until my kids recently ratted me out to their dad, I think he thought I just didn't do it. It really grosses my oldest daughter out which brings me to...

  6. I dance and act goofy and outrageous with my kids. Sometimes, my oldest just covers her face with her hand and shakes her head out of embarrassment.

  7. I punched a high school boyfriend below the waist (in "that" spot) with my fist. I found my fist had better aim than my knee and I enjoyed doing it;)

  8. I have an adult blog (*don't fall over in shock now*).



    TAGGING RULES:

    Each player starts with 8 random things about themselves.

    Athe end of your post, tag 8 people and include their names & links.

    Those who are tagged will post about their own 8 random things, including these rules as well.

    Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.



I'm now tagging...

The Independent Mom

Fairy Tale Treasure Shop

Live, Laugh, Blog

Travel Snippets and More

Create Your Own GPT Site

We and Mini-We

Shanney's Blogs

Make Real Free Money

2 comments:

Dette May 6, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

OMG - what a trip! I'm right there with ya on a couple of those. dirty mind, dirty mouth, standing up for things... and I'm quite the introvert in real life.

I'd ask you about #8 but I have a feeling you might not be keen on sharing that one. But tell me - it's GOT to be fun to update that one, right? ;)

Syn May 8, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

I'll share the link if you want it (but not publicly here, lol). My family would fall over so I'd prefer they not know the link, lol. It's erotica written by moi:) Some are true stories and some are just my active imagination at work.

Yes, it IS fun to update it, lol. It is really fun to see hubby's reaction to them. He likes it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP