Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Getting Healthier

My oldest is a preteen. She's growing up. With her teen years not too far away, and me being against all the harsh chemicals found in so many of the products we put in and on our bodies after becoming highly allergic to anything that contacts my skin it seems like, I want to make sure my kids aren't getting inundated with chemicals. I do a lot of looking around to find natural shampoos, natural conditioners, natural laundry detergents, natural cosmetics, etc. for my family. I am slowly but surely switching our products over to a healthier version. Pretty soon, I will have to find a natural acne treatment for my daughter when she needs it, which won't be too far away. I want what is best and most healthy for my kids. I hope that by doing this, it makes a difference for them so they are not where I am at right now - dealing with so many allergic reactions that I'm not even sure what is causing what anymore.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP