Thursday, May 8, 2008

Too Young

This past week, my first grader has come home with a necklace from one boy and, today, a ring from another. She's listing off all the boys who like her and there were a handful. It's not supposed to start in first grade! At least give mom until fourth or fifth grade please to get used to the idea! It's too young.

Last year when a boy kissed her, she cried. She hated it because it embarrassed her. This year, she is all giggly and happy over these gifts from boys and gushing about them being her "boyfriends" and all these boys who like her.

Mom needs Tequila!

2 comments:

Dette May 9, 2008 at 12:28 AM  

Girl, I got some PATRON over here for you. It's a silky smooth tequila that you are gonna need for this! Whoo boy - can you imagine what it'll be like when she's a teen?!

Mine was slow to start - I didn't hear about girls til about the 6th grade! My 1st grader though... lol - he sounds almost like yours. ;)

Syn May 9, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

I really have to get some of this Patron. I've heard about it but never actually saw it for myself. I usually get along fine with Jose but Patron sounds like it might be really good. I have some 1800 agave margaritas on my counter right now. It calls to me every day, lol.

I can't believe how quickly she went from "eww yuck" with boys to gushing over them within one school year.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP