Friday, May 9, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance

Tomorrow is the Daddy-Daughter Dance. My husband is taking two of our girls (the baby is too young, of course, lol). It is a Prince/Princess theme so my girls and I are going to do girly things tomorrow to get them ready to be princesses. First, we are going shopping to find them dresses and shoes. I am going to get princess tiaras for them both too. In the afternoon, I am taking them to the hair salon to get their nails and hair done. They'll put the tiaras on at the hair salon.

It is going to be SO SWEET when they come out all dressed up for their dance with their daddy. I am going to have to get A TON of pictures! They are going to have a good time.

I have to remember to pick up some flowers tomorrow too so daddy can give his girls flowers.

I wish they'd do a mother/son dance but I doubt my son would want to go. He's at that age where he's embarrassed to show any type of affection for his mom so dancing with mommy in front of all his friends probably wouldn't happen, lol.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP