Friday, May 2, 2008

3rd Birthday


In a few weeks, our youngest daughter turns three. Usually younger ones are so easy for me to buy gifts for, but I can't think of what to get her that won't end up tossed aside within two days. She LOVES Dora but she received so much Dora stuff from Santa that I don't even want to go there again unless they have something new that I think would hold her interest.
This is her with one of our dogs (we have three). This dog puts up with so much from our toddler! She is a year old mix that definitely has some annoying quirks but her tolerance for our three year old means everything else gets forgiven.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 6, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

good lord!! She's 3 already! Seems like you just had her!

Syn May 9, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

I know! In a couple of weeks, she is 3. She won't be a baby anymore!! I don't have anymore babies! WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP