Thursday, May 29, 2008

Omega-3, ADHD, and Apraxia - I NEED YOUR HELP

I am researching Omega-3 supplements for children and its benefits in terms of ADHD and Apraxia (for our own kids). I have spoke to our pharmacist who says it can't hurt (ok, would like more info. than that, lol). The online information I have come across so far has shown positive results for children with ADHD (as opposed to medicating them). Then today I ran across parent reviews of children with Apraxia who also saw positive and noticeable results in their children after supplementing with Omega-3.



I would like all parents and any other adults who have had positive experiences with supplementing with Omega-3 for their children with ADHD and/or Apraxia to comment and let me know your experiences. I am really hopeful that this is something that isn't a hoax but accurate and positive.

So, please, if you know anything about this, or anything else that you have seen aid in safely managing ADHD and Apraxia without drugs, please comment to this post. I would really like some firsthand accounts on this other than articles online.

Thanks!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP