Sunday, May 11, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance - A Great Time!

My girls and I spent the day shopping yesterday. The girls picked out identical dresses and shoes. We were all over the place shopping yesterday. Then a couple hours before the dance, I took them to get their nails painted and hair styled (they picked the same hair style too, lol).

The dance and everything done at the hair salon was to raise money for charity (Cystic Fibrosis). It looks like they did a great job for contributions. The donation jar was overflowing and that was in addition to what everybody paid at the school already for the tickets (which went to the charity as well). Great job!

I took a lot of pictures of course. I always do. My family probably gets tired of them all, lol.

The girls had a great time on their daddy daughter date last night. My oldest said daddy taught her how to slow dance. My youngest demonstrated how she did the limbo. My husband talked about a room full of screaming girls, lol.


Daddy - Daughter Dance May 10, 2008

2 comments:

BenSpark May 12, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

That is an event that I am looking forward to going to with my daughter, someday when she's much older.

Syn May 14, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

They had a really good time. They loved the idea of getting dressed up and going out with just dad. It was special for them.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP