Thursday, May 15, 2008

What Do You Get...

...when you can't move or bend over without feeling like your head is going to pop off of your neck?

ME!

What do you get when you feel like an elephant is sitting on your chest, making your breathing difficult?

ME!

What do you get when the pressure in your ears, neck, and head is so strong you just want to dig your fingers into your skull to relieve the pressure?

ME!

Now these silly little germs who have made me miserable since Mother's Day can take a flying leap until next winter! I'm not supposed to be sick now. I have too much to do to get ready for our family vacation next week. I have doctor's appointments, vet appointments, cleaning, packing, shopping, meals to make, laundry to wash, and a horse to sell! Besides, my two year old really wants to go outside and moving makes me want to cry. Moms can't get sick! Didn't somebody inform all of the virus and bacteria in this world of that? So, I sit here with my head crooked at a funny angle, not moving, hoping that this virus will go far, far away really, really soon and prepare myself for the pain through my head every time I feel a cough coming on.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP