Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blogging with Bloggerwave

Blogging, for me, is almost therapeutic. I can write, which is something that I like to do. I can offer my opinions on things that matter to me (and everybody who knows me knows I am opinionated). I can update family and friends on family life. Finally, I can bring income into our family. All of these are important to me.

With Bloggerwave, I get the opportunity to write, offer my opinion and bring income into our home. That's meeting three of my blogging goals!

It's simple. Just register at Bloggerwave and submit your blog. Choose the jobs you want to write on your blog and post. It really is that simple!



1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 16, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

I created a list for making dropping much easier. I would love to add you to the list.

Please stop by and if you are interested in joining our list leave a comment on the post and I'll update to include your blog as well.

http://maggie.coffeeshopmafia.com/?p=2004

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP